Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Moral Arc and the Daily Line - A new blog from Protestants for the Common Good

Protestants for the Common Good is an exceptional organization at the forefront of Progressive Christian political advocacy and theology. With a dedicated and brilliant team, PCG works tirelessly so that every individual is given maximum opportunity to flourish and contribute to the whole.

My name is Tim, and I just want to figure out what all that stuff means. Please join me as I blog here for the next few weeks and try to offer a different take (for example: What would Jesus say to Noam Chomsky? Why do so many evangelical Christian men in their 20s have soul patches? How many useless youtube links can I fit into one post?) on the work of PCG from someone who finds the intersection between politics and religion to be both incredibly fascinating and incredibly funny.


-Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment