Monday, January 30, 2012

How Long Would It Take for Mitt Romney to Make Your Salary?

With the recent release of Mitt Romney's 2010 tax returns, which list his total income for the year at $21.6 million, many of you may be wondering, "Just how long would it take Mitt Romney to earn my annual salary?"

Never fear!  Slate has created a Romney Income Calculator just for you!

Simply plug in your annual income, hit "Calculate", and you will see in hours, minutes, and seconds how long it would take Mitt Romney to earn your salary.

Give a whirl, and then, if you're feeling gutsy, post the response in the comments section below.

I won't reveal how embarrassingly quickly Mitt Romney earned my salary last year, but I will say that, according to this little gizmo, it would take me 601 years 8 months 13 days 15 hours 2 minutes and 24 seconds to earn his.  Brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment